Signing Bonus available for qualified applicants!! Shift Differential for 2nd and 3rd shifts!!
Hamill Manufacturing has an extensive backlog of work requiring the immediate hiring of four (4) experienced and high skilled CNC machinists;
Two (2) for Second Shift (3 - 11 PM)
Two (2) for Third Shift (11 PM - 7 AM).
Three to five years of CNC machining experience is mandatory and programming is a plus.
NIMS Credentials will be recognized.
All candidates MUST be U.S. citizens without dual citizenship.
- Must be able to work to close tolerances on large products;
- Experience machining ferrous and non-ferrous materials required;
- Solid experience in the operation of the following machines is a plus:
- CNC Horizontal Boring Mills
- CNC Large Vertical Boring Mills
- CNC Large Turning-Vertical or Horizontal Lathes
- Must adhere to health and safety requirements, be team-oriented, and flexible to working alternate shifts and overtime.
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds.
- Must have the ability to bend, kneel, crawl, push, pull, reach, climb and carry various materials, tools and equipment.
Hamill Manufacturing values a highly skilled, experienced and diverse workforce. We are veteran-owned and employee-owned, and place a high worth on dedication to our team.
The Company offers an excellent benefits package including a company matched 401(k) plan and cumulative Paid Time Off.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Hamill is an equal opportunity employer of protected veterans.
Wage will be based on experience. Signing bonus available. Shift differential applies to all second and third shift positions filled.